How to Reset Epson XP-310 Printer?
When a problem occurs with the printer, you can reset the printer settings to the default factory settings. With the steps given below, one can perform a how to reset Epson XP-310 printer.
- Turn on the printer and go to the home screen on the printer display.
- Press on the Setup menu then press the OK button.
- Select the Restore Default Settings option.
- From the given options, choose the ‘All Settings’ to reset all the printer settings to default settings.
- Now, press OK to confirm the settings to reset. The how to reset Epson XP-310 printer process successfully completed.