Guide: Setup Epson XP-310 Wireless Printer
Use any of these methods to set up a wireless network on the Epson XP 310 printer.
Wireless Network Settings from the Printer’s Control Panel
- Download the Epson XP 310 printer software from the printer’s manufacturer site.
- Alternatively, insert an installation CD in the CD drive of your computer.
- Open the installer file, select Install -> Install.
- You can see the progress of the printer software installation process.
- Select Wireless Connection -> Next -> Set up printer for the first time -> Next -> Using printer buttons -> Next.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson XP 410 printer, select Wi-Fi Setup -> OK -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard -> OK.
- Select the wireless network name using the arrow buttons on the printer’s control panel.
- Once done, enter the wireless network security key manually and press the OK button on the Epson XP 310 printer’s control panel.
- Press either the Start or Stop button and then press the Exit button.
- The wireless network connection is successful only if the Wi-Fi symbol is displayed on the LCD panel of the Epson XP 310 printer.
Wi-Fi Direct Mode setup
- On the operation panel of the Epson XP 310 printer, select Wi-Fi Setup -> OK -> Wi-Fi Direct Setup -> OK.
- Once you press the down arrow button, press the OK button. Type your new Wi-Fi Direct password and press the OK button.
- Now, you have to select the SSID of your wireless router.
- If prompted, enter the wireless router’s network key (password).
- After pressing the OK button, check if you can see the AP or D connection symbol on the LCD panel of the Epson XP 310 printer.
- If the AP or D connection symbol is not displayed on the printer’s LCD panel, do the above steps again to establish a wireless network connection successfully.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router, you can use this method to configure the wireless network on the Epson XP 310 printer.
- Enable WPS on your wireless router by pressing the WPS button on it.
- Go to the Epson XP 310 printer, select Wi-Fi Setup -> OK -> Push Button Setup (WPS) -> OK.
- Continue with the instructions displayed on the LCD panel of the printer to complete the setup Epson XP-310 wireless printer.