Why is Epson XP-410 Printing Blank Pages?
Below are the solutions to resolve the Epson XP-410 Printing Blank Pages problem. Ensure that you have selected the correct print settings in the printer settings window.
Checking ink cartridge status
- On the control panel of the Epson XP 410 printer, select the Setup option and press the OK button to continue.
- When the Setup screen displays on the LCD panel of the printer, select the Ink Levels option and press OK.
- You can see the ink levels of the black, cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges.
- If any cartridge is low on ink , replace it as per the instructions provided below:
Replacing ink cartridges
- Keep the scanner unit cover open, remove the ink cartridge from the Epson XP 410 printer, and place the unpacked new ink cartridge in its slot.
- Ensure that you have peeled off the yellow tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Once you lower the scanner unit of the Epson XP 410 printer, charge the ink by pressing the Start icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Print a test page and check if the problem is resolved.
- If the blank page problem persists, check the print head nozzle and perform print head cleaning by following the steps mentioned here.
Checking the print head nozzle
- Place a few sheets of paper in the paper tray of the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Select the Setup option followed by the Nozzle Check option on the operation panel of the printer.
- Once you press the OK button, press the Start icon to print the nozzle pattern.
- When you see the ‘Clean print head to correct missing dots’ message on the display panel of the Epson XP 410 printer, select either the Finish Nozzle Check or the Head Cleaning option.
- If the print head is clean, there will be no gaps on the printed nozzle pattern page.
- If you see any gaps on the printed page, perform print head cleaning by pressing the Head Cleaning option instead of the Finish Nozzle Check option.
Performing the print head cleaning from the printer control panel
- On the operation panel of the Epson XP 410 printer, select Setup -> Maintenance -> Head Cleaning.
- Press the OK button followed by the Start button.
- Once the print head cleaning gets over, you can see the ‘Print head cleaning complete’ message on the LCD panel of the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Also, the power LED stays green if the print head cleaning is complete
- Select the Finish Cleaning option to complete the print head cleaning process.
- To check the nozzle check pattern again, click the Nozzle Check option and press the OK button.
- For technical guidance, you can contact our technical support member to resolve the Epson XP-410 Printing Blank Pages problem on the Epson XP 410 printer.