Why Is My Epson Xp 440 Not Printing ?
The Epson XP 440 printer not printing issue may occur due to several factors. Even if the print settings are not set correctly, then there is a chance for this issue to occur. To know how to troubleshoot the Epson XP 440 printer not printing issue, follow the quick steps given below.
- First, check if you have selected the Epson XP 440 printer while setting the print preferences.
- If not, select the Epson XP 440 printer and then try to perform the print operation.
- If your Epson printer responds to the print operation but it delivers only blank pages. Check the ink levels of the cartridges.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge contains enough ink to perform printing operation.
- If the ink levels of the cartridges are low, then replace them with a new one.
- After inserting the new ink cartridge on the printer, try to perform the test print.
- If the Epson XP 440 printer keeps printing blank pages, then check if the Skip Blank Page option is disabled.
- If it is disabled, enable the Skip Blank Page option and then try to perform the print operation.
- To enable the Skip Blank Page option, perform the simple instructions given below.
- On your Windows system, navigate to the Devices section and select the Printers & Scanner option.
- Locate your Epson printer and select the Manage option followed by the Printing preferences option.
- Click Maintenance –> Extended Settings –> Skip Blank Page –> OK.
- Now, check if your Epson XP 440 printer is able to print the document without any blank pages. The Epson XP 440 printer printing issue is resolved if the printer prints ink.
- If not, click the Call button to resolve the Epson printer not printing issue.