SOLVED: Why Won’t Epson XP-310 Printer Print Issue?
Steps to Solve won’t Epson XP-310 printer print:
- Ensure that the Epson XP 310 printer is turned on.
- The interface cable should be connected securely between the Epson XP 310 printer and your computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer and then re-establish a connection between them.
- Note: Do not use a USB hub.
- Check if you can print a test page using the Epson XP 310 printer’s control panel.
- If the machine prints the test page correctly, remove the existing machine’s software from the computer.
- Make sure to install the Epson XP 310 printer software from the official Epson website.
- You are recommended to set Epson XP 310 as the default printer.
- The stalled print jobs should be removed from the Windows Spooler.
- Clear the stalled print jobs as per the instructions given below.
- First, select the Devices and Printers option from the Start menu.
- Right-click the Epson XP 310 printer icon and select the See What’s Printing option.
- Once you right-click the stalled print job, click Cancel -> Yes.
- Select the Printers and Faxes option from the Start menu.
- Right-click the Epson XP 310 printer, select the Open option and click the Cancel button followed by the Yes button.
- If needed, get assistance for won’t Epson XP-310 Printer Print or other issues from our technical support experts.