Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Workforce WF 2760
Epson WF-2760 Setup
Epson WF-2760 printer uses the PrecisionCore 1S print head 4-color inkjet printing technology to perform the print, scan, copy, and fax operations. This Epson WF-2760 setup supports standard connectivity such as USB, wireless, and wired.
Components present inside this product box are listed below:
- Epson WF-2760 all-in-one printer
- Setup CD
- Power cord
- Four 220-series ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and black
- Epson print software
Setting Up The Printer
- Unpack and take the printer & its components out of the box.
- Remove the packing tapes surrounding the printer.
- Connect the printer into an electrical outlet and turn it ON.
- Set the basic printer settings as per your desire.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Take the cassette completely out of the printer.
- Align the slides, place a stack of plain paper, and adjust the guides.
- Place the cassette back into the printer.
- If you wish to use your printer for the fax operation, connect a phone cord to your Epson WF-2760 setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have completed the above steps, install the printer driver on your Windows or Mac computer to complete the setup.
- Use the Epson Print Enabler app or the AirPrint, Epson Connect, and the Google Cloud features to perform printer-related operations from your hand-held device.
- Finally, try a test print.
Epson WF-2760 Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- Based on your current OS type, the available printer driver file(s) will be downloaded.
Epson WF-2760 Manual Download
- To download a soft copy of the Epson WF-2760 setup’s user guide, click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, the printer’s user guide will be downloaded on your computer as a PDF file.
Install Epson WF-2760 Driver Software
For Windows Users:
- Insert the setup CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Now, the installer file will automatically detect your OS type and launch the installation wizard.
- Complete the printer driver installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
For Mac Users:
- Open the downloaded driver file.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s password and click Install Helper.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Select a connection type when prompted and proceed with the connection setup.
- Keep following the prompts to complete the driver installation.
Epson Workforce WF-2760 Wireless Setup
To install the Epson WF-2760 printer on your wireless network, install the necessary Epson driver software from the Epson WF-2760 driver CD or by downloading it from the Epson website. The Epson driver installer program directs you through the wireless network setup.
Quick Steps for Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Wireless Setup:
- On your Epson WF-2760 setup, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the wireless icons.
- After the above step, select the Wi-Fi Setup and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard from the list of options as shown in the image given below.
- Note: If you want to disable the wireless network and to enable a wired (Ethernet) network, choose Disable Wi-Fi from the list of options. Then follow the instructions on shifting to a wired network connection in this manual.
- Enter the name of your wireless network manually or choose the your wireless network name from the list of available wireless network.
- Note: If you want to enter the wireless network name manually then, choose Other Networks and then select the Network (SSID) option. Use the printer’s display keypad to enter your wireless network name.
- Enter your wireless network password in the Password field using the printer’s displayed keypad.
- Press return button after entering your password and then click Proceed.
- Confirm the altered wireless network settings and then select OK to save them on your Epson WF 2760 Setup. Note: If you want to modify a setting after the above step, press the back button.
- For printing the network setup report, press the buttons.
- After the above steps, press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, then the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the printer’s display screen illuminates as shown in the image given below.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge Epson WF-2760?
- First, get a replacement cartridge.
- Turn on your Epson WF-2760 setup.
- If your printer’s ink cartridge is expended, you will see the ‘Replace cartridge’ message. Select the Proceed option to replace the ink cartridge.
- If you’re replacing the cartridge before the cartridge has expended, then go to the printer’s Setup section and select the Maintenance option followed by Ink Cartridge Replacement. Press the Color button to begin the replacement process.
- Open the scanner unit of your printer.
- Take the cartridge that you wish to replace out of the printer.
- Unpack and insert the new cartridge into its slot.
- Close the scanner unit. Try a test print to check the ink quality.
How to Clean Print Head on Epson WF-2760?
You can clean the Print Head either using the printer’s control panel or a computer utility. The section below explains how to clean the print head using the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure that the cassette has a few sheets of plain paper.
- Press Home > Setup > Maintenance > Print Head Cleaning > Color.
- Select the Print Nozzle Check Pattern option.
- Press the Color button.
- Now, the print head will be cleaned.
How to Connect Epson WF-2760 to Computer?
- First, make sure that your Epson WF-2760 setup and the computer are not connected.
- Connect both the devices together using the USB cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the printer.
- Follow the prompts to connect your Epson printer to the computer.
- Once the printer and your computer are connected, try a test print.
- Note: If you’re a Mac user, then enter the computer’s password in the given field when prompted during the driver installation.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson WF-2760?
- First, load the envelope paper in the cassette.
- On your computer, open the envelope document you want to print.
- Go to the Printing Preferences dialog box.
- Select the Orientation option as Landscape by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Set other print preferences as per your desire.
- Once you have set the print preferences, click the OK button.
- Now, click Print, and the envelope will be printed by your printer.
Epson WF-2760 Double-Sided Printing
- First, make sure that your Epson WF-2760 setup and the computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Open the document to be printed on your computer.
- Go to the Printing Preferences dialog box.
- Select the ON option from the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu.
- Set the other printing preferences as per your desire.
- Once you have done it, click the OK button.
- Now, the selected document will be printed as per your desire by the printer.
How to Copy on Epson WF-2760?
- Check if the cassette has enough paper. If not, load some.
- Now, place the original document to be copied on the scanner glass and in the ADF reader.
- Press the Home button followed by Copy.
- Set the desired copy preferences.
- After specifying the settings, press the Start button.
- Now, the placed document will be copied by your printer.
How to Set Up Scanner on Epson WF-2760 Setup?
- Check if you have installed the necessary scanner driver on your computer.
- Make sure that your Epson printer and the computer are connected.
- Now, get the original document that you want to scan and place it either on the scanner glass or in the ADF feeder. Make sure to position the document correctly.
- Once you have done it, you are ready to perform the scan operation.
Epson WF-2760 Scan To USB
Epson WF-2760 printer does not support the scan to USB operation.
Steps: Epson WF-2760 Scan To Computer
- Place the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass or in the ADF Feeder.
- Press the Home button followed by Scan.
- Select the Computer option on the Scan to screen.
- Choose your computer when prompted. Press the Start button.
- Now, the placed document will be scanned by your printer, and a copy of it will be saved on the selected computer.
Guide: Epson WF-2760 Double Sided Scanning
- On your Epson WF-2760 setup’s scanner glass or in the printer’s ADF feeder, place the first side of the document.
- Launch Epson Scan driver on your computer.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire and click Scan.
- Once the printer scans the first page of the document, the Add Page Confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click the Add Page button on it.
- Load the second page of the document on the scanner glass or in the ADF feeder and set the scan preferences.
- Once the second page of the document is scanned by the printer, the Add Page Confirmation dialog box will appear again on your computer’s screen.
- Click the Save File button to stop the scan operation. To continue with the scan operation, click Add page.
Guide: Epson WF-2760 Scan Multiple Pages
- To scan multiple pages of a document, you need to use the Epson Scan Driver software.
- If you haven’t installed this software on your computer yet, then install it first.
- Once the software is installed, launch it.
- Ensure that the Epson WF-2760 setup and your computer are connected.
- Now, place the first page of the document on the scanner glass or in the ADF reader.
- Select Professional Mode from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Set the document source and other settings as per your desire.
- If required, preview the settings. Finally, click the Scan button.
- Now, the first page of the document will be scanned by your printer.
- Once the document is scanned completely, a pop-up dialog box titled Add Page Confirmation will appear on your computer.
- To scan more pages, click the Add Page button on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have scanned all the pages of the document, click the Save File button in the Add Page Confirmation dialog box.
Guide: Epson WF-2760 Scan To Cloud
- To use the scan to cloud feature, first, you need to set up an Epson Connect account.
- To do so, visit epsonconnect.com and create an account. Make sure to register your product to the Epson Connect Service.
- Once you have created the account, sign in to it and select your product > Scan to Cloud > Destination List.
- Click the Add button to complete the setup process. Now, you’re ready to perform the Scan to Cloud operation.
- Place the original document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Press the Scan button no the printer’s control panel. Select the Cloud option on the Scan to screen.
- Set the scan preferences and press the Start button.
- Now, the placed document will be scanned by the printer, and a copy of it will be sent to the destination address.
Epson WF-2760 Firmware Update
- First, download the latest version of the firmware for your Epson WF-2760 setup from the official Epson support page.
- Once the firmware file is downloaded, connect your computer and the printer using a USB cable connection.
- Open the downloaded firmware file on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the firmware update.
Epson WF 2760 SmartPhone Print Guidance
Steps: iPrint Mobile App
This mobile application is available for both Android and Apple Smartphone devices. It will help you print any Microsoft Office documents, PDF’s, photos or web pages over a working wireless network connection. This iPrint app also allows you to scan a file on to your device, send it as an email and upload it to any online services like Box. Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote.
- Switch on your computer, Epson WF-2760 setup and check if your mobile is compatible for using Epson iPrint through www.epson.com/connect
- After checking the compatibility, download Epson iPrint mobile application from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Print from your Smartphone device to your Epson WF-2760.
Guide: Android Users:
- Open the file which you want to print or scan.
- Click on the Menu option present on the right hand top most corner of your mobile screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Print.
- Now, select Epson WF-2760 printer from the list of available printers.
- Change the number of copies and paper size.
- Tap on Print button to print the file that you want.
Guide: Apple Users:
- Open the file that you would wish to print.
- Touch the Share button on the left hand corner of the screen of your Apple device.
- Swipe the screen to tap on Print icon.
- Select the Epson WF 2760 setup from the list of options.
- Mention the number of copies using the plus (+) and minus (-) sign.
- Finally, click on Print.
Epson WF-2760 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Some quick solutions to solve the Epson WF-2760 printer issues like printer offline, scanner not working, printer not printing, and printer not connecting to Wi-Fi are discussed below. To get remote assistance in resolving any issue with printer, contact us.
Epson WF-2760 Offline Guidance
- Turn on your printer if it is turned off.
- Make sure that your printer and the computer are connected.
- Try restarting your printer.
- Check if you have selected the correct printer while printing/scanning.
- Reconfigure the print preferences if required.
- Check if you have installed the correct printer driver on your computer.
- If the printer driver is outdated, install the updated version.
- Remove and reconnect the Epson WF-2760 setup to your computer.
- Restart the devices and check if the issue has been resolved.
Fixed: Epson WF-2760 Scanner not Working Issue
- Check if you have placed the document to be scanned correctly. If not, remove and place it.
- Make sure you have loaded only the supported media type on the scanner glass or in the ADF feeder.
- If you encounter this issue while using the Epson Scan software, then first, check if the printer is turned ON.
- If not, turn it ON.
- Make sure the Epson Scan software is selected in your scanning program.
- If you encounter this issue after upgrading your OS, then uninstall and reinstall the Epson Scan software.
Fixed: Epson WF-2760 not Printing Issue
- First, ensure that the printer and your computer are connected.
- Check if the cassette has enough paper to perform the print operation. If not, load a few paper into the cassette.
- Make sure the cartridges are not empty.
- Make sure that no paper is jammed inside the printer.
- If any print jobs are queued, clear them all and print a test page.
- Restart your printer and computer.
- Try updating your printer driver and firmware.
Fixed: Epson WF-2760 not Connecting to Wifi
- First, check if your wireless router or access point is turned ON. If not, turn it ON.
- Check if you have entered the wireless network’s password correctly.
- If your computer’s security software is blocking the wireless setup process, then disable it temporarily.
- If the Epson WF-2760 setup issue persists, restart your router and printer
- Try reestablishing the connection.